Thursday, May 18, 2006

Tagging Finished

I have finished the del.icio.us tagging of my blog, 377 posts from the last year. I've shortened the list of tags as well. I may shorten it a little more, but for the moment you can find it at http://del.icio.us/decsramble. That's the end of the bulk tagging, now all I have to do is tag as I post.

Funny thing is del.icio.us is reporting all my posts as Recent so I have had a lot of people visiting my older posts by following the Recent links. I'm sorry for the confusion but I hope they like what the read and come back for the up-to-date posts.

2 comments:

Bernie said...

So if I am following the logic of your delicious tags, the only thing that distracts you from politics on television are random items?

Declan said...

Yup, thats pretty much it. It's amazing what you can learn about yourself by blogging for a year then looking back.