Sunday, September 03, 2006

New Blogger Template

I have updated my blogger template. I took the easy option and modified an existing blogger supplied one to match what I wanted. Fortunately the original template, Snapshot: Sable, that I had based my old template on had been ported by the blogger staff to the new format so I was able to start again from the same point. It didn't take too long, but I'll probably tweak it a few times more over the coming days.

I am also trying to relabel my old posts but there are 537 posts so while I have labelled the first 50 I don't have the time this afternoon to label the rest. I might do it in batches of 50.

Update: Now have 100 labelled.

Update: Now up to 300. There has to be an easier way to do this.

Update: Done, though I'll be reviewing some of them later.

No comments: