Thursday, January 18, 2007

Australia posts

I'm still updating my Australia posts. I've got a couple more to write, each involve me sitting down for an hour or so and writing a post based on my journal and whatever else comes to mind. I'm just not too enthused about it at the moment, but I'll get them finished soon, I'm up to Adelaide now so almost back to Sydney :-).

Then I'll have to go through them, stick in a couple of photos, put links in the old ones and then probably put on some dates so they can be put in context now that I'm posting them a month after coming back.

It's the photographs on flickr that are going to take the most time to sort out. Now that I don't need them as a backup I'm going through the photographs now deleting the many bad ones, rotating the others, tagging and putting in descriptions.

No comments: