Monday, March 27, 2006

Australia

By the way, as you can tell from my earlier post I like Sydney and Australia. I was there in 2001 for a short 2 week holiday and got to see just a little bit of New South Wales. I swore I'd go back and see the rest of the country but I kept putting it off.

Well a couple of weeks ago I decided it was time to stop just thinking about it and do something about it. I asked my employer for an extended holiday later in the year and they gave it to me, thank you John. I've been a little distracted over the last couple of weeks planning this so I wasn't blogging as much as I should. Finally on Saturday I booked my trip. I'm off to Australia for 3 months - October, November and December. I'll also visit Singapore and New Zealand. I decided to keep it simple and just booked the main flights to Australia here and will book any other flights and trips when I'm there.

So Dec's Rambling will change a little bit starting in October. I will literally be rambling. I'll post here about my travels, where I went, who I met and what I did. You know, all the normal stuff people back hope hate to hear about. Normal service will then resume at the beginning of January.

1 comment:

-Ann said...

Good for you! I look forward to hearing of your travels although I might get a bit jealous.