Tuesday, March 20, 2007

St Patrick's Day Photos

I spend a couple of hours on Saturday freezing my ass off on Dame Street waiting for the Dublin St Patrick's Day Parade to come by. In the end it was worth it because I managed to get lots of photographs which are now up on Flickr. The Dublin Community Blog also has a posting and a flickr group with more photos from the parade.

I was on Dame Street opposite Dublin Castle which was pretty crowded and it took an hour for the parade to reach us. Next year I think I'll go back to Parnell Square where the parade starts so I don't have as long to wait and a friend of mine was up there and rang me to say there was loads of space along the barriers.

1 comment:

Red Mum said...

Thats where I was and it was an excellent spot for pics and to see what was going on.