Monday, March 12, 2007

Great excuse for St Patricks Day

Seventeen people attending a St Patricks Day dance in America were hospitalized after some collapsed and became physically sick. Yeah, I know what you are thinking, I thought the same, a few pints too many of the black stuff, but no, the truth is they were poisoned with carbon monoxide after the vents in the hall were accidentally blocked.

Carbon monoxide is colourless, odourless, and tasteless gas. Jaysis that's a great excuse. "Honey I know I was sick and passed out last night, but it wasn't my fault, it was carbon monoxide. I know you cant smell it now, that's why it's so dangerous...".

No comments: