Sunday, September 24, 2006

One week to go

One week until my holiday. I started packing some stuff into my backpack. It looks awfully small to live out of for 3 months yet awfully big to be carrying around for 3 months. I realise it's probably the right size and I can leave some of the stuff behind so it will be fine. If I need anything I left behind I can just buy it in Australia and it'll probably be alot cheaper there than here.

Last night I had dinner with some friends and one of them recommended a sun lotion, her logic being on their recent holiday her boyfriend used it and didn't burn so it should work for me since we both have that Irish perma-white skin. He was a little embarrassed at the discussion of his skin colouring but I decided it was probably the best recommendation I would get so I bought some today.

So that's pretty much it then. I have to ring the bank and the mobile phone company to get some things changed and then it's just a case of one week in work and then off for the longest holiday since I left college. God, it's going to be a long week :-).

No comments: