Thursday, July 23, 2009

Scrubs the Finale

I just watched Scrubs My Finale. Apparently it's the end of the series as we have known it but it might continue in another form. Either way the main character J.D. leaves the hospital and the show is all about his goodbye to the other doctors. I used to love Scrubs it was an imaginative piece of TV comedy that at the start was far better than anything else on TV at the time. As the years went by I lost interest. The joke just got a little old and the story seemed stuck in a will they wont they relationship for J.D. and Elliot.

By chance I happened to turn stations at the start of the finale and I watched it for old times sake. Glad I did, some of the originality was still there at the very end with J.D. watching an imagined home video not of his past but of his future. The rest of the show was still a little dull but it was certainly interesting way to end the show.

No comments: