Saturday, July 25, 2009

Ruby Card Photo Competition

I've decided that I must start to enter some more photo competitions. As they say if you're not in you cant win. I was contacted about one on pix.ie for the Ruby Card so I thought I'd have a look and give both them and pix.ie a mention. They are looking for a photo from Ireland to put on the next release of their prepaid credit card and the winner will get €2500.

Even if you don't want to enter the competition, pix.ie is well worth looking at. The quality of the photographs already entered is stunning. Some of the top photos might look a little photoshopped for some peoples taste but there is also a nice number of street photos and ordinary landscapes. Photography in Ireland is booming with some wonderful and very talented photographers. I don't know what photo I'll enter but it's certainly an interesting challenge.

No comments: