Tuesday, June 23, 2009

Taste Of Dublin

Taste Of Dublin 2009


Another set of photos on flickr, this time from the Taste Of Dublin Festival. This was my first time attending the festival and I have to admit that while the food was very nice I did think there was very little value for money. The celebrity chefs attracted crowds and the food stands did a great trade but I have to wonder if next year prices will drop and how many of those restaurants will still be around. Was this the last day out for the Celtic Tiger?

(Also posted to the Dublin Community Blog)

1 comment:

Nicola said...

I was at Taste of Dublin this year...I was at it a couple of years ago if you remember. It was good but then I was there on a corporate ticket so had access to the VIP tent. Tent access definitely did help the last time I was there....it lashed rain that year! I don't think it would be good value if you had to pay yourself.