Wednesday, January 31, 2007

Big Brother Hopefuls

Big Brother is in town looking so bring out your freaks, nut jobs, misfits and deluded. Highlights from the story on BreakingNews.ie include
  • “I’m hyperactive and have ADHD (attention deficit hyperactivity disorder), so as soon as I drink cola or coffee I go mental.”
  • The 24-year-old truck driver was hoping a striptease would win the judges.
  • “I will miss my little girl if I get in, but it’s a chance for me to get started in a career,”
And my personal favorite:
  • Dubliner Catherine Mahon claimed she got the day off work for the audition by pretending she had a hospital appointment.
If your bunking off work it's usually a good idea to not give interviews to journalists. I'm guessing she works for the public service.

I wonder if its too late to build a fence around the RDS and trap them all there for the good of the nations gene pool.

No comments: